Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Acceptable TV/ Mr. Sprinkles Art

As some of you may or may not know the Channel 101 pilot, later called Acceptable TV, was picked up by VH1. Here are some examples of the work I did on that awesome show.


For this bar scene we decided to parody the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars. I was really happy by how it turned out. Too bad the shot goes by so quickly. Its so sad...



One of the cutest things around. We first tried to make Sprinkles son more "adorable" but then Justin Roiland and I can up with this even cuter little guy.



Here you can see the rough concept to the final clean up of Inmate #1 and 2. Inked by Myke Chillian



My "shower scene" storyboards from episode 5. I slapped alittle color on it to give a better idea.


These were drawn by me, inked by Myke Chillian and co-colored by Andrew DeLang and myself.




These were drawn by me and co-colored by Andrew DeLang and myself.



1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Robiscus said...

NICE!
I'm going to put a link to this site on my blog.

but listen, "Mr. Sprinkles Art Blog" is too long of a title so i'm going to list it as "Fuckwadd Steve"
cool?
cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home